Family Fun @ NMS - Call for Volunteers
CALL FOR STUDENT VOLUNTEERS
FAMILY FUN @ NMS
Have a knack for interacting and playing with children? You might be whom we are looking for! Join us as a volunteer at the National Museum of Singapore and enjoy a fun-filled weekend interacting with children and people from all walks of life. This volunteering opportunity is open to all tertiary level students and above.
Every last Saturday of the month
27 Jan, 24 Feb, 31 Mar, 28 Apr, 26 May, 30 Jun, 28 Jul, 25 Aug, 29 Sep, 27 Oct, 24 Nov, 29 Dec
March Holidays Special
15 and 16 Mar
What are my roles and duties?
Student volunteers will be involved as facilitators for our young visitors and families. As a facilitator, your duties include:
· Greeting, welcoming and assisting the public with directions and other enquiries about the event.
· Facilitating and engaging the children with activities at various activity stations and installations.
· Keeping a lookout for the children’s safety at all times.
· Ensuring that the installations and exhibitions are handled with care.
· Preparing, monitoring and maintaining inventory at activity stations and installations.
· Maintaining the cleanliness and overall presentation of the activity stations and installations.
· Providing assistance in managing programmes, such as front-of-house duties.
· Assisting Project Officers with administration and logistical support.
What will I commit to?
· At least one session of 8 hours.
· Volunteer tasks will be assigned to you in advance and may include, but are not limited to, programmes management and logistical support.
What will I receive?
· Certificate of participation
· Volunteer hours
· A fun and memorable time playing with children!
19 January, 2359: Registration closes
22 January: Shortlisted students will be informed of their acceptance
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.